FREUDENBERG – HelixMark® Standard Silicone Tubing
For filling and transfer lines
- Materials approved in accordance with USP Class VI, ISO 10993-1, FDA 21CFR 177-2600 and EP 3.1.9 or EP 3.1.9 without appearance of solution
- All silicone is platinum cured.
- Production and packaging in ISO Class 8 clean rooms
- Certified manufacturing in compliance with ISO 13485 quality standards
- Material certification included
- Lot traceability
- Double bagged
HelixMark® Standard Silicone Tubing is available in a full range of competitive sizes in four choices of silicone elastomer: Dow Corning, Wacker, NuSil, or Momentive.
All HelixMark® Standard Silicone Tubing offerings are platinum-cured and contain no additives, plasticizers, or peroxide components. The tubing is nonadherent and resists clotting, sticking, or encrustation. With the ability to operate at elevated temperatures, it will not oxidize or deteriorate. Rigorous testing, including expanded biocompatibility, provides quality assurance for the most demanding biomedical/pharmaceutical industry standards. De slang wordt aangeboden in een 60 Shore A silicone en is individueel verpakt in voorgesneden lengtes van 15 m.
Read more about Brand: FREUDENBERG