ADCA – M3H ASME 2-way ball valve
Casting True Bore Ball valves
- Loose body flanges make it possible to install the valve without aligning of welded end connections
- After installation the valve can rotate on 360º for the desired orientation
Butt Weld, Tri-Clamp
M3H three pieces body ball valves are open/close valves designed for use with clean steam, condensate, other gases and liquids applied in high purity and aseptic processes.
The product is mainly designed for the (bio) pharmaceutical industry.The valve is not designed as a control valve and should only be used as an isolating valve, fully open or fully closed.
|Sizes||1/2″ to 4″ True Bore|
|Max. Pressure*||100 bar|
|Temperature Range*||-29 to 200°C|
|Connections||Butt weld (extended for orbital welding, ASME BPE), Tri-clamp (ASME BPE)|
|Material||-Body, connections: CF3M (316L)|
-Ball: 1.4404 (316L)
-Seats: TFM 1600
|Finishing||Interior surfaces SF1|
|Operation||manual or actuator (electric or pneumatic)|
|Certificates (standard)||3.1 material, FDA, USP Class VI 121 ºC, PED, TSE/BSE|
|Certificates (optional)||2.2 surface finish, ATEX|
* Max. pressure is depending on the temperature and DN size. See the pressure/temperature rating on the datasheets for more information.
- Antistatic device.
- Different sealing materials.
- Degreased for oxygen use.
- Tube weld with loose body flanges
- (360º rotation after installation).
- Cavity filler.