- High pressure ratings
- USP Class IV platinum-cured silicone
- Improved bend radius over wire reinforced hose
- Sterilizable via autoclave or gamma
- Supplied in continuous lengths to reduce installation time
- Available in custom colors for line identification
Sani-Tech® STHT®-R-HD is a non-metallic reinforced platinum-cured silicone hose that can be repeatedly sterilized by autoclave, radiation, or ethylene oxide gas.
Sani-Tech STHT-R-HD is manufactured with Sani-Tech® 65 custom-brand silicone resin and can be supplied in 25- or 50-foot continuous lengths (depending on ID size) for critical applications. Sani-Tech STHT-R-HD hose withstands repeated autoclaving and sterilization and resists blood products and other sanitary fluids adherence.
|Radiation||up to 5.0 Mrad (50 Kilogray)|
|Durometer Hardness Shore A||65|
|Tensile Strength psi, (MPa)||1291 (8.9)|
|Tear Resistance lb-f/inch (kN/m)||343 (60.0)|
|Tensile Modulus, @ 100% Elongation, psi (MPa)||448 (3.1)|
|Certificates||USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993 and European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9 standards.|