VANTE – SEBRA 2380 RF Tube Sealing System
Compact sealing system for quality seals in different sizes of tubing
- Streamlines and simplifies workflow in a variety of settings with more seals per charge than any other commercially available sealer
- Adjusts easily to changing requirements with no manual intervention
- Saves time with seals that are easy to visualize and seperate
- Compact design
- Easy to operate
- Fast and reliable
- Easy-to-clean detachable head
- Reduces costs by minimizing discards
SEBRA 2380 RF Tube Sealing System is a compact, hand-held tube sealer that meets the most stringent requirements for qualit and reliability in high-volume, intensely demanding settings.
The sealing system consists of a RF-generator (Model 2380) and a hand-held sealing head (Model 1105) that adjusts automatically for different sizes of tubing. The durable design fits in virtually any work area and is ideally suited for processes in the plasma- and pharma industry.
SEBRA sealing systems are based on state-of-the-art radio frequency (RF) electro magnetic energy rather than heat, thus minimizing the threat of hemolysis. In less than 2 seconds, the SEBRA 2380 sealer provides a conistent, airtight seal that is easy to seperate.
|Sizes tubing||up to 1/4″|
|Power input||12V NiCad Rechargeable Battery|
100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
|Operating Temp.||4°C to 38°C|