- Durable, compact design
- Operates within an eight foot radius of power source
- Power adjusts automatically to accomodate different sizes of tubing
- Produces wise tear seals for quick disconnect
- CE marked and TUV approved
- Easy to operate
- Fast and reliable seals
- No compressed air required
- Handles heavy duty demands
Vante 3120 RF Tube Sealer for making high quality seals at multiple kinds and sizes of tubing.
The Vante Hand-Held tube sealing system uses RF technology to create high quality seals on dry or fluid filled tubing. The system consists of a power source (model 3120) and one of two interchangeable sealing heads. Sealing head model 3806 is suitable for tubing to 1/2″ outside diameter and the bigger sealing head model 3807 seals tubing to 1″ outside diameter. The durable, compact design is easy to use and leaves more room in the work area.
RF power, RF dwell time and clamp time are manually controlled via the generator frond panel allowing versatility of use. The ergonomically designed, hand-held sealing head features pneumatic air cylinders and includes 8′ RF and pneumatic air lines. A built-in clamping feature holds tubing secure during the sealing process. Available 100 – 230 VAC 50/60 Hz outlet.
- Model 3806: This sealing head seals dry or fluid filled tubing to 1/2″ outside diameter. Works with 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz (compressed air required). Anticipated cycle time is less than 15 seconds.
- Model 3807: This sealing head seals dry or fluid filled tubing to 1″ outside diameter. Works with 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz (compressed air required). Anticipated cycle time is less than 25 seconds.
|Sizes tubing||3806: OD ¼” to ½”|
3807: OD ¼” to 1″
|Power input||100-230 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Operating Temp.||8°C to 38°C|
|Humidity||90% maximum relative humidity (Non-condensing)|