- Manufactured in an ISO 8 Cleanroom in accordance with ISO 14644 principles
- Sterilizable by ETO, E-beam, Autoclaving (121°C for 20 minutes), and Gamma-Irradiation
- Made of Polypropylene
- Compatible to ASME-BPE
FlowLinX Sanitary End Caps come in 3/4” (Mini) and 1-1/2” (Maxi) flange sizes
They have a convenient grip tab for easy placement and removal. Polypropylene sanitary end caps are compatible with other TC flanges made to ASME-BPE standards. The grip tab feature allows convenient placement and removal without the need for tools, and the polypropylene material is designed to be durable and chemical resistant.
- Ups Class VI and Animal free
- Validation Package with BPOG Extractables Testing
- Tested to 94 PSI (6.5 bar) for Leak Resistance
- 3/4” (Mini) TC End Cap
- 1-1/2” (Maxi) TC End Cap
REGULATORY INFORMATION :
- Manufactured from P5M6K-080 polypropylene resin, a drug master file listed (#9988) resin
- Conflict minerals as defined by the Dodd-Frank Act, are not used in the manufacture of FlowLinX products.
- Material used to manufacture FlowLinX products are Phthalate-free.
- Neither BPA nor Melamine is used in the formulation or manufacture of the resin product used to manufacture FlowLinX products.
- The P5M6K-080 resin used to manufacture FlowLinX products as been tested for extractables per the recommended guidelines of the BioPhorum Operations Group (BPOG). Results of the testing are available upon request.
|Certificates||ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facility|
|ISO level||Manufactured in an ISO 7 Cleanroom|
|Max. cumulative Gamma dose||50kGy|
|Shelf life||5 years, Non-Sterile/Non-Irradiated, 5 years Gamma irradiated|
|Autoclaving||121°C for 20 minutes|