SONOTEC – EtherNet/IP Gateway
Connecting Sensors to a PLC Controller
- Future proof Industry 4.0 features for lab digitization
- Fast, precise and reliable continuous real-time process monitoring and control
- Maximized system uptime and reduced operational costs
- Pre-configured parameters and commands for convenient implementation
- Connection of up to 12 ultrasonic clamp-on or in-line flow meters
- Industry-wide accepted protocol
The EtherNet/IP Gateway efficiently connects up to 12 SONOFLOW or SEMIFLOW ultrasonic clamp-on or in-line flow meters to a PLC controller in an EtherNet-based system environment.
The widely accepted EtherNet/IP protocol allows reliable real-time communication and data exchange between sensors and the PLC. The EtherNet/IP Gateway offers standard parameters and commands, which can be selected according to application requirements.
The SONOTEC EtherNet/IP Gateway enables communication and data exchange between up to 12 SONOFLOW or SEMIFLOW ultrasonic clamp-on or inline flow meters and an EtherNet/IP-based system (e.g., PLC). It converts the signal of a connected PLC transmitter via EtherNet/IP into Modbus RTU and the other direction.
Supported devices: SONOFLOW® CO.55, SEMIFLOW® CO.65, SONOFLOW® IL.52, SEMIFLOW® CO.66 PI Ex1
Read more about Brand: SONOTEC