FREUDENBERG – HelixMark® Peristaltic Pump Tubing
Meets the strength and durability required for pump applications
- Double bagged
- Material certification and lot traceability included
- Minimum burst pressure measured at 70°F (21°C)
- All silicone is platinum cured.
- Production and packaging in ISO Class 8 clean rooms
- Certified manufacturing in compliance with ISO 13485 quality standards
HelixMark® Peristaltic Pump Tubing, manufactured with Wacker Silicones material, meets the strength and durability required for pump applications.
For increased durability and performance. Peristaltic Pump Tubing undergoes a stabilization process unique to Freudenberg Medical that provides strength, performance, and longer life. Those tubing offers proven longer wear and volumetric consistency over 8-, 12-, and 24-hour process runs. Reliable and consistent platinum-cured silicone tubing for pumping applications. The tubing is individually packaged in pre-cut lengths of 7,5 m.
Read more about Brand: FREUDENBERG