FlowLinX Sanitary Clamps are designed for quick and efficient installation. The innovative clamp design retains the sanitary fittings in the clamp body for effortless one-handed operation.
The clamp design allows the user to safely secure the fitting without any bolt torquing and the audible click makes the process easier to operate. It also ensures that the gasket is not over-compressed, thus eliminating the risk of leaks and other potential issues.
FlowLinX Sanitary Clamps are available in 3/4” (Mini) flange and 1-1/2” (Maxi) flange sizes and are ASME-BPE compliant.
- Tested to 94 PSI (6.5 bar) for Leak Resistance
- USP Class VI and ISO 10993-5
- Pack Size: 25 Clamps per Bag
- Zip Tie Compatible for Process ID and Tamper Evident
REGULATORY INFORMATION :
- Manufactured in an ISO 8 Clean room facility (certified operational) in accordance with ISO 14644 principles
- The resin material used to manufacture FlowLinX clamp products is certified to meet USP, Biological Reactivity Tests, Class VI, In Vivo
- The resin material used to manufacture FlowLinX clamp products is non-cytotoxic in accordance with ISO 10993-5
- Conflict minerals as defined by the Dodd-Frank Act, are not used in the manufacture of FlowLinX clamp products
|Materials||Polyketone (m F-POK-301C resin)|
|Certificates||ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facility|
|Sizes||3/4” (Mini) flange and 1-1/2” (Maxi) flange|
|ISO level||Manufactured in an ISO 8 Cleanroom|
|max. cumulative Gamma dose||45kGy|
|Shelf life||5 years, Non-Sterile/Non-Irradiated, 5 years Gamma irradiated|
|Autoclaving||121°C for 20 minutes|
|RX CODE||Packaging||OEM||Quantity||Add to Cart|
|RX CODE: QHV-1||Packaging: 25 Pieces/Bag||OEM: F-CL-0750|
|RX CODE: QHV-2||Packaging: 25 Pieces/Bag||OEM: F-CL-1500|