- High temperatures up to 280°C
- Body seat is made of 20% PEEK PTFE
- Various control levers and actuators
Butt Weld, Orbital welding connection, Threaded, Tri-Clamp
Standard three-piece ball valve for general use with high temperatures up to 280°C.
The PZ4 has some distinctive features, such as the unique concept of Meca-Inox with revolving connection component, which makes installation quick and easy. The PZ4 is modular build with various control levers and actuators.
- Different types of handles
- Multiple sets of connections, control valves, open-close signaling available
- Other materials: 304L, carbon 904L, Hastelloy C22
- Client specific connections
- Options other certificates
- Dead man lever
|Sizes||DN 8 tot DN 200|
Reduce bore, Full bore, True bore
|Max. pressure*||100 bar|
|Temp. range||-50°C to 280°C|
|Type of connections||Butt weld, Socket weld, Thread (NPT and BSP), Flanged|
|Weld connections||ISO, ASME, DIN, SMS, S10, S40|
|Material||– Body, ball, connections: 1.4409 (316L)|
– Seats: PTFE with 20% PEEK
|Operation||manual or actuator (electric or pneumatic)|
|Certificates||3.1, FDA, CE (PED)|
* Max. pressure is depending on the temperature and DN size. See the Pressure/Temperature diagrams for more information.