Kest-Lock Pipe Adapter Flange
Kest-Lock: Adapter Flange
- Marked with brand
- Material grade
- Product code and heat number
- The Kest-Lock is designed for use of standard gaskets acc. to ISO 2852 type B
- Heat Certificate 3.1 acc. to EN 10 204
When you want to connect two tri-clamps and you want to use a kest-lock, you should use the kest-lock pipe adapter flange. You attach the pipe adapter flange on one tri-clamp and attach the kest-lock to the pipe adapter flange. You can use the kest-lock basic ring of the kest-lock snap ring with this.
The kest-lock is designed for critical applications where aseptic design, easy and fast operating are essential, which is why it doesn’t need tools because of the unique quick coupling, it has no lose parts and can be easily operated with one hand.
|Sizes||1/2″ to 4″|
|Design pressure range||-1 to 10 bar|
|Temp. range||-80°C to 200°C|
Depending used gasket
|Tri-Clamp Connection||Acc. to:|
|Finish||Interior Surfaces SF1|
|Marking||Marked with material grade and heat number|
|Certificates (standard)||3.1 material|
- The Kest-Lock is designed for use of standard gaskets Tri-Clamp Type 1 Gaskets (acc. to ISO 2852 type B).
- For special requests of specific materials or tube standards of the flanges, please contact us..