Alloy 22 Safety Clamps SAFX
Safety Gate, Eye-Bolt & Nut – C22
- Pickeld and passivated in the process the "free iron" is emoved from th e surface that would "rust".
- Barrel pollished and sized using hydraulic press:
- Ensures uniformity between the clamps
- Uniform exrusion of the gasket in a union
- Reduces "re-torqueing"of clamp after presure/temperature cycles
To satisfy certain stringent industry requirements, Romynox can deliver a range of Alloy 22 clamps to accompany the range of Alloy 22 fittings.
To satisfy certain stringent industry requirements, Romynox can deliver a range of Alloy 22 clamps to accompany the range of Alloy 22 fittings. The clamps are able to withstand highly corrosive environments due to the material composition. Alloy 22 safety clamps have the same overall design and functionality that the existing CF8 / CF8M clamps exhibit; but with the added benefit of a superior material.
Besides this, the clamp has an extra safety feature. The use of a hex nut guarantees that you can’t unscrew the clamp by hand.
Read more about Brand: ROMYNOX