AseptiQuik G Connectors
Genderless connector with a nominal flow path of ½”
- Genderless design
- Robust construction
- Integrated pull tab covers
The Genderless AseptiQuik G Connectors have an easy to use three step “FLIP-CLICK-PULL” design, which allows you to transfer media easily with less risk of errors. The connector’s genderless and robust design provides reliable performance without the need for clamps, tube welders or fixtures.
The AseptiQuik G is available in three variants: PC, PC HT and PPSU. The PPSU connector is specifically designed for the most demanding bioprocessing environments in single-use applications. Due to its chemical resistance and wide PH range, it is ideal for chromatography, filtration and purification.
The AseptiQuik G Connectors are sterilizable with gamma irradiation (up to 50kGy) and autoclave (Only the High Temp version) up to 130°C for 60 minutes.
See the specification sheet for an clear overview of the dimensions and sizes.
- Repeatable and reliable performance with no additional hardware required
- Three-step connection reduces risk of error
- Eases integration of single-use systems
- Pull tabs act as protective cover
|Sizes||1/4″ to 3/4″ (hose barb) and 3/4″ (sanitary)|
|Max. pressure||up to 4,1 bar (up to 5,1 bar for 48 hours)|
|Temp.||1°C to 40°C|
can be autoclaved at 135°C for 60 min.
|Connections||Hose tail or sanitairy|
|Material||– Main Components: Polycarbonate (white)|
– Pull Tabs/Caps: Polycarbonate (blue, standard version), Polycarbonate (white, HT version)
– Seals: Silicone (clear), platinum-cured
– Membrane: Polyethylene (standard version), Hydrophobic polyethersulfone (HT version) strip sticker
|Certificates||USP Class VI|
For more information, see the website of CPC