FLOWLINX – Instrument Tee
The FlowLinX Instrument Tee (IT) is ideal for pharmaceutical and biotechnology applications where pressure monitoring and accuracy are important.
The instrument tee is made of polypropylene material that is gamma-compatible and animal component-free. Hose barb connections are available from 3/8” to 1” for use with silicone and TPE tubing. Each FlowLinX IT features a 1½” sanitary flange for connecting a pressure transducer and can be integrated into a fluid path assembly with a FlowLinX gasket, sanitary clamp, and end cap.
Polypropylene is chosen for its superior chemical compatibility and ability to be sterilized in gamma radiation, which is necessary for applications in the high-purity sector. The hose barb connections provide an airtight seal to the silicone and TPE tubing. While the sanitary flange ensures a secure connection to the pressure transducer. The FlowLinX IT assembly provides a complete system, providing superior performance and preventing leaks.
- Ups Class VI and animal component-free
- FlowLinX Instrument Tee, 1.5” Sanitary x 3/8” Barb
- FlowLinX Instrument Tee, 1.5″ Sanitary x 1/2″ Barb
- FlowLinX Instrument Tee, 1.5″ Sanitary x 3/4″ Barb
- FlowLinX Instrument Tee, 1.5” Sanitary x 1” Barb
REGULATORY INFORMATION :
- The resin material used to manufacture FlowLinX products is certified to meet USP, Biological Reactivity Tests, Class VI, In Vivo.
- The resin material used to manufacture FlowLinX products is non-hemolytic in accordance with ISO 10993-4.
- The resin material used to manufacture FlowLinX products is non-cytotoxic in accordance with ISO 10993-5.
Read more about Brand: FLOWLINX