FLOWLINX – Sanitary Reducer
FlowLinX Sanitary Reducers are designed for single use fluid transfer applications and are available in polypropylene material.
As part of a complete system, FlowLinX’s Sanitary Reducers are compatible with other TC flanges that follow ASME-BPE specifications. The polypropylene material provides superior chemical compatibility with a wide range of chemicals and is ideal for use in pharmaceutical applications. The ASME-BPE-compliant flanges ensure that the product is designed and manufactured to meet the highest quality standards, providing a secure and leak-free connection.
- Ups Class VI and animal component-free
- Smooth Inner Surface for Superior Flow
Size : 3″ to 1.5″
REGULATORY INFORMATION :
- Meets USP 88 Biological Reactivity Tests, Class VI, In Vivo., Resin is non-hemolytic in accordance with ISO 10993-4., Resin is non-cytotoxic in accordance with ISO 10993-5.
- The material used to manufacture FlowLinX products is Phthalate-free.
- Material is compliant with REACH/RoHS requirements.
- Neither BPA nor Melamine is used in the formulation or manufacture of the resin product used to manufacture FlowLinX products.
- The resin material used to manufacture FlowLinX products is non-cytotoxic in accordance with ISO 10993-5.
Read more about Brand: FLOWLINX