FLOWLINX – Sanitary Reducer
Connection between two different outer diameters of hose assemblies
- Manufactured in an ISO 8 Cleanroom
- Sterilizable by Gamma Irradiation, ETO or Autoclave
- Made of glass reinforced nylon
- Compatible to ASME-BPE
FlowLinX Sanitary Reducers are designed for single use fluid transfer applications and are available in polypropylene material.
As part of a complete system, FlowLinX’s Sanitary Reducers are compatible with other TC flanges that follow ASME-BPE specifications. The polypropylene material provides superior chemical compatibility with a wide range of chemicals and is ideal for use in pharmaceutical applications. The ASME-BPE-compliant flanges ensure that the product is designed and manufactured to meet the highest quality standards, providing a secure and leak-free connection.
- Ups Class VI and animal component-free
- Smooth Inner Surface for Superior Flow
Size : 3″ to 1.5″
REGULATORY INFORMATION :
- Meets USP 88 Biological Reactivity Tests, Class VI, In Vivo., Resin is non-hemolytic in accordance with ISO 10993-4., Resin is non-cytotoxic in accordance with ISO 10993-5.
- The material used to manufacture FlowLinX products is Phthalate-free.
- Material is compliant with REACH/RoHS requirements.
- Neither BPA nor Melamine is used in the formulation or manufacture of the resin product used to manufacture FlowLinX products.
- The resin material used to manufacture FlowLinX products is non-cytotoxic in accordance with ISO 10993-5.
|Materials||Formosa 5090R polypropylene resin|
|Certificates||Meets USP <88> Class VI, ISO 10993-4 and ISO 10993-5|
|ISO level||Manufactured in an ISO 8 Cleanroom in accordance with ISO 14644 principles|
|Max. cumulative Gamma dose||45kGy|
|Shelf life||3 years, Non-Sterile/Non-Irradiated, 2 years Gamma irradiated|
|Autoclaving||121°C for 20 minutes|