SAINT-GOBAIN – BarbLock® Ultra-Secure Retainers
- Replaces leak-prone cable ties and traditional clamps
- Compatible with all flexible tubing materials
- Full 360° compression over the barb and full dynamic retention
- Eliminates solvent bonding, ultraviolet bonding and toxic adhesives
- Constructed with USP Class VI materials
- Quick and easy to assemble with the BarbLock hand tool
- Consist of one piece eliminating one assembly step and reducing assembly errors
BarbLock® Ultra-Secure Retainers are the most advanced design available in today’s demanding connective applications
When it comes to retaining flexible tubing and hose onto barbed fittings, BarbLock retainer is the only system with a full 360° radial crimp behind the barb and 360° of compression directly over the barb’s ridge. BarbLock retainers have become the standard in many industries, including biopharmaceutical, medical, and laboratory because they solve inherent leak path problems in sensitive and demanding applications. The retainer uses no adhesives or solvents, is ideal for systems transferring delicate liquids or gases, and is quick and easy to assemble, saving valuable time.
Made of only 1 piece, the system is quick and easy to assemble. BarbLock retainers are fully compatible with Pure-Fit® SIB® fittings and provide complete 360° compression for leak-free connections. For small assembly volumes, you can use the BarbLock hand tool. But if your workload is high, it is recommended to use the BarbLock® Handheld Pneumatic Tool and the BarbLock® Tabletop model to accomplish the task.
Read more about Brand: SAINT-GOBAIN