- Up to five times higher burst pressures than non-braided materials.
- Compatible with overmolding technology for single-use systems
- Ultra-flexible, improved bend radius over non-reinforced tubing
- Compatible with autoclave and gamma irradiation
- Temperature range: -67°C to 135°C (-85°F to 275°F)
- Available in 15 and 25 foot lengths, custom lengths available upon request
C-Flex® Braided Tubing is braid-reinforced tubing designed to meet pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical applications' demands for high-pressure fluid processing.
C-Flex Braided tubing is manufactured with C-Flex 082 resin and provides better chemical resistance than other braided tubing products. C-Flex® Braided is produced using the C-Flex® 082 translucent ADCF (Animal Derived Component Free) material formulation. Reinforcement is provided by a polyester fiber that provides an increased pressure rating and improved bend radius.
|Durometer, Shore A||60|
|Tensile Strength, psi (bar)||1106 (76.3)|
|Elongation, at Break %||874|
|Tensile Modulus, @ 100%/300%, psi (bar)||256/400 (17.7/27.6)|
|Compression Set Constant Defl., “B” (22hrs @ 70°C), %||89|
|Brittle Point, °C (°F)||-67 (-85)|
|Low Temperature Flexibility @ -65°C||Pass|
|Autoclavable||one time 30 minute cycle at 121°C|
|Gamma Irradiation||one time up to 40kGy|