SAINT-GOBAIN – C-flex Braided TPE Tubing-082
Reinforced with polyester yarn
- Up to five times higher burst pressures than non-braided materials.
- Compatible with overmolding technology for single-use systems
- Ultra-flexible, improved bend radius over non-reinforced tubing
- Compatible with autoclave and gamma irradiation
- Temperature range: -67°C to 135°C (-85°F to 275°F)
- Available in 15 and 25 foot lengths, custom lengths available upon request
C-Flex® Braided Tubing is braid-reinforced tubing designed to meet pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical applications’ demands for high-pressure fluid processing.
C-Flex Braided tubing is manufactured with C-Flex 082 resin and provides better chemical resistance than other braided tubing products. C-Flex® Braided is produced using the C-Flex® 082 translucent ADCF (Animal Derived Component Free) material formulation. Reinforcement is provided by a polyester fiber that provides an increased pressure rating and improved bend radius.
Read more about Brand: SAINT-GOBAIN