SAINT-GOBAIN – Tygon® 2475 High-Purity Tubing
Plasticizer Free Thermoplastic Tubing
- Exceptionally low gas permeation compared to silicone
- Smooth inner surface inhibits particulate entrapment
- Highly resistant to aggressive cleaners and sanitizers
- Free from added plasticizers or oils
- Meets USP Class VI criteria
- superior surface smoothness
Tygon® 2475 high-purity tubing is plasticizer-free and utilizes polymer technology to provide an entirely clear and flexible tubing choice for sensitive fluid transfer applications.
Tygon 2475 is hydrophobic and resists absorption/adsorption of aqueous fluids. This reduction in sorption minimizes fluid alteration risk in single- or repeat-use applications. Tygon 2475’s smooth inner surface inhibits particulate entrapment on the tubing wall and reduces risks of bacterial growth and contamination. The crystal clear construction of Tygon 2475 tubing allows visual inspection of fluid path to ensure consistency of flow. Tygon 2475 has lower gas permeation than standard silicone tubing, protecting sensitive fluids from moisture loss and oxidation.
Read more about Brand: SAINT-GOBAIN