ALTIMEX – Platinum Cured Silicone Pumpgrade tubing 900/60
Tubing for peristaltic pumps made of platinum cured elastomer.
- Very high purity and very low leaching of by-products
- Ultra-smooth bore reduces particle entrapment and improves product integrity
- High tear resistance.
- No Phthalates to leach out from the tubing (as can happen with PVC tubes)
- Chemically inert
- Excellent Clarity
- Sterilizable by Ethylene Oxide, autoclave or gamma radiation
Medical grade platinum cured elastomer tubing offering high clarity combined with excellent physical properties. Ideal tubing for peristaltic pumps.
The tubing is none yellowing and free from cross linker by-products with a dry and none tacky surface. The excellent physical properties of SA 900/60 allow the tubing to be used in a wide variety of applications. These include use within roller or peristaltic pumps, including dialysis machines, blood and fluid handling equipment, feed lines and I.V. lines.
Materials used in the formation of SA 900/60 silicone are compliant with:
- USP Class VI (88) Biological Reactivity Test
- Acute Systemic Toxicity
- Cytotoxicity ISO 10993-1
- Sensitization ISO 10993-1
- Haemolysis ISO 10933-4
Read more about Brand: SANISURE