SaniSure – Cap2v8 Single Use Centrifuge Tube Assembly
Cap2v8 for Centrifuge Tubes
- Pack Size: 5 assemblies per pack
- Manufactured in an ISO 7 Cleanroom
- Made with 1/8” x 1/4” TPE tubing and 15mL polystyrene tubes
- Non-sterile with dip tube
- USP <88> Class VI and Animal Component Free
- Aseptically connect using TPE tube welder
- Aseptically disconnect using pinch pipe or TPE tube sealer
Romynox provides the SaniSure® Cap2v8® one-piece molded tube and cap system provides for aseptic transfer, storage, and sampling within 5 mL, 15 mL, 50 mL and 500 mL centrifuge tubes. These are also used in the CAR T cells manufacturing process.
The 15 mL Cap2v8 assembly uses a polypropylene adapter along with a Cap2v8-24-415 and a polystyrene centrifuge tube. The design includes an 8-inch feed line with pinch clamp, the choice of with or without dip tube, and a 2-inch vent line with hydrophobic vent filter.
The 50 mL Cap2v8® assembly uses a Cap2v8-50 with a polypropylene centrifuge tube and comes with an 12-inch feed line with pinch clamp, the choice of with or without dip tube, and a 4-inch vent line with hydrophobic vent filter.
These standard designs comes certified sterile.
One piece Molded Cap Design
- Reduces contamination & product loss associated w/ barbed fittings
- Closed System protects product integrity
- Provides aseptic seal for high purity biologicals
Read more about Brand: SANISURE