- Double lower drilling for valve fastening and centering, according to ISO 5211-DIN 3337 Standards.
- Double square lower female shaft key (starlike), according to ISO 5211-DIN 3337 Standards for assembly on valves with square key on line (0°) and diagonal key (45°).
- Solenoid connections according to NAMUR VDIVDE-3845 Standards.
- Top drilling for accessories fastening, and upper shaft end according to NAMUR VDIVDE-3845 Standards.
- Aluminium adhesive nameplates, with progressive serial number punched.
- Running test and 100% seal test carried out with electronic equipment and certification of every individual product.
The Alphair AISI 316 stainless steel pneumatic actuators "AP-A Series" has a cover of forged Stainless Steel type A182 - F316 - EN 10088/3 - 1.4401t.
Alphair AISI 316 stainless steel pneumatic actuators “AP-A Series” of AlphaPompe is composed of:
- 10 models with 90° movement, going from 13 to 520 Nm for the double acting version (DA) and from 4 to 200 Nm for the single acting version (SR);
- 8 models with 120° and 180° movement, going from 13 to 360 Nm for the double acting version (DA).
The internal adjustment system, acting on pistons and covers, avoids side-loads on pistons, shaft and body. It assures compactness, sturdiness, reliability and long-lasting to the product. The above mentioned series can be coupled with every ISO 5211 compliant valve. Moreover it can also be coupled with valves not in compliance with the a.m. certification.
- Position indicator on request, enabling switchbox assembly on top.
- Special execution for extreme temperatures
|Sizes||1/4” to 6”|
|Operating pressure||1-8 bar|
|Temp. range||-20°C to 80°C, depending on material O-seals|
|Connections||– Solenoid valves: Namur|
– Fitting accessories: ISO 5211, DIN 3337, Namur
– Stardrive shaft: ISO 5211, DIN 3337 (0° and 45°)
|Material||– Body: Stainless Steel 1.4401 (316)|
– Seals: FKM, Silicone or NBR
|Operation||Quarter turn (90°)|
|Certificates||CE (PED), ATEX II-2-GD|