- Flow variation according to the opening angle, enabling a gradual, controlled flow
- Up to 280 degrees
Butt Weld, Orbital welding connection, Threaded, Tri-Clamp
ASME-BPE, DIN 11850, ISO 1127, SMS 3008
Very suitable for chemical processes but also in cryogenic, pharmaceutical and food industry.
This PZ4 V-ball valve works perfect as a control valve in industrial flow control and monitoring. The V-Ball concept completes the PS4 range of three-piece ball valves: flow variation according to the opening angle (type V60 = 60º, type V30 – 30º), enebaling a gradual, controlled flow to be obtained.
Completed with a pneumatic actuator and positioner (for opening angle adjustment). This product is compact and inexpensive compared to classic globe valves.
|Sizes||DN 15 tot DN 50, IMP 1/2″ – 2″|
|Max. pressure*||100 bar|
|Temp. range||-50°C to 280°C|
|Type of connections||Butt weld, Socket weld, Thread (NPT and BSP), Compression fittings, Triclamp ends, Orbital welding, DIN 11851|
|Weld connections||ISO, ASME, DIN, SMS, S10, S40|
|Material||– Body, ball, connections: 1.4404 (316L)|
– Seats: PTFE with 20% PEEK
|Operation||manual or actuator (electric or pneumatic)|
|Certificates||3.1, CE (PED)|
* Max. pressure is depending on the temperature and DN size. See the Pressure/Temperature diagrams for more information.
- Other materials: 304L, 904L, Hastelloy C22
- Client specific connections