SED – 024.87 Inductive Position Indicator
- Inductive proximity switch with LED indication (depending on version)
- Both proximity switches can be continuously and precisely adjusted, independently of each other, via threaded spindles
- Indicator can be rotated through 360°
- Customer-specified connectors available as an option
- Simple mounting
- Electrical position indicator can be mounted independently from each other
- Compact design in a stable housing
- The switches are not subject to wear, contactless detection
- Protection class IP 65 to EN 60529
The SED inductive position indicator type 024.87 can be used for pneumatically operated linear actuators.
It has a corrosion resistant plastic housing and is designed for actuator strokes up
to 75mm. It has one or two inductive proximity switches with integrated LED indication. The position indicator spindle has a positive direct connection with the valve actuator without axial clearance. The electrical connection is via PG 13.5 cable gland.
Read more about Brand: SED