MA 10 – EPDM – SED Diaphragm
DN 8-20 Molded open
- Woven fabric reinforcement between two elastomer layers
- Increased lifetime expectancy under steam
- Ideal for vacuum applications
- One piece, molded open
- Diaphragm is interchangeable with all SED diaphragm valves
- Batch traceable by a set of unique codes molded into the diaphragm dvary
Reinforced EPDM SED Diaphragm EPDM used in SED Diaphragms is a specifically developed compound reinforced with vulcanized woven fabric inlay.
In addition, the woven fabric inlay is vulcanized over the embedded compressor stud in order to strengthen the elastomer-metal connection. This construction gives it higher stability at elevated temperatures and pressures, such as in critical aseptic applications with SIP steam sterilizing cycles and processes.
Suitable for SED Diaphragm Valves: KMD 289, KMA 295, Steripur 397, KMD 188, KMA 195, Steripur 317.
SED article number: 00210.186.515.28 EPDM 00210.186.515.28 EPDM
Read more about Brand: SED