MA100 – EPDM – SED Diaphragm
DN 100 Molded open
- Woven fabric reinforcement between two elastomer layers
- Increased lifetime expectancy under steam
- Ideal for vacuum applications
- One piece, molded open
- Diaphragm is interchangeable with all SED Diaphragm valves
- Batch traceable by a set of unique codes molded into the diaphragm dvary
REINFORCED EPDM SED DIAPHRAGM EPDM in SED Diaphragms is a specifically developed compound reinforced with a vulcanized woven fabric inlay.
In addition, the woven fabric inlay is vulcanized over the embedded compressor stud in order to strengthen the elastomer-metal connection. This construction gives it higher stability at elevated temperatures and pressures, such as in critical aseptic applications with SIP steam sterilizing cycles and processes. EPDM diaphragms of SED are always manufactured in the molded open position.
All diaphragms are clearly indentified and the material is batch traceable by a set of unique codes molded into the diaphragm dvary.
Suitable for SED Diaphragm Valves: KMD 985, KMA 995, Steripur 997, KMD 385, KMA 495, Steripur 407.
Read more about Brand: SED