SED – KMA 295 Manual Valve DN 8 – 20 mm
Manual actuated valve with stainless steel bonnet and plastic hand wheel
- Stainless steel bonnet and plastic hand wheel
- Manual actuated with rising hand wheel
- Sealed bonnet with optical indicator
- Adjustable internal travel stop
- CDSA sealing concept
- Flexible diaphragm suspension
- Suitable for limited number of cycles of autoclaving
KMA 295 SED Diaphragm valve for high purity applications in the pharmaceutical, food, fine chemical and cosmetic industries. The KMA series meets the highest demands of the pharmaceutical industry.
These valves are predestinated for applications with high purity, dirty or aggressive fluids and gases. Its smooth surface, without nuts or edges, combined with a self-draining exterior in all assembly positions, gives it an optimised design to be cleaned.
- Investment cast
- Surface finish Ra value to max. 0.25 µm
- Other materials
- Client specific connections
Read more about Brand: SED