GOETZE – Type 4040 Safety valve
Stainless steel safety valves for tanks or vessels with stainless steel spring
- Surface roughness standard Ra<0,8 μm
- Smooth and faultless surface finish optimized for cleaning process
- Minimal dead space in inlet area and no gaps in the valve
- Exposed and rinsed o-ring seals
- Shape of valve body avoids forming of puddles in the valve after it has opened
- Suitable for CIP/SIP due to pneumatic lifting device
- Gap-free installation of seals in contact with the medium
4040 Goetze safety valve from is designed for tanks or vessels and is suitable for liquids, air, gases, vapours and steam. The valves have got minimal dead space in the inlet area and a polished surface for product wetted parts, making them appropriate for the standards of pharmaceutical processes.
The shape of the valve body avoids forming of puddles in the valve after it has opened and the moulded diaphragm divides the product chamber from the spring housing. It is possible to carry-out CIP/SIP by lifting the disc from the seat.
Read more about Brand: GOETZE