- Can be cleaned in-situ CIP/SIP
- Sterilazible – autoclavable
- stress, crack and shatter resistant
- high temperature and pressure resistant
- Meets FDA and 3A specifications
- Full material traceability: Marked with code, material and Heat No.
316L (1.4404), Borosilicate, EPDM
The see-thru model has a compact double window design, suitable for a mide range of applications in high purity tubing systems.
It can be installed in any postion to observe fluid flow. Can be clamp connected or orbital welded onto a piping system to offer clear process visibility. Also available as type SLS for atmospheric processes.
- Other material gasket available
|Sizes||1/2″ to 4″|
|Max. pressure||up to 6 bar|
|Temp. range||-80°C to 150°C|
|Connections||Tri-Clamp, Butt weld|
|Material||– Body: 1.4404 (316L)|
– Glass: Borosilicate
– Gasket: PTFE
|Surface finish||Interior surface SF1|