METAGLAS – Type 85 Sight Glass
For Aseptic Clamp Pipe Connection DIN 11864-3
- Suited for aseptic DIN 11864-3 clamp connection
- Fulfills the GMP
- Sealing profile according to recommendations of EHEDG and ASME BPE
- Version with raised lip for installation on recessed face sterile duty flange form A
- Suitable for CIP and SIP cleaning
- Security against total failure
316L (1.4435), Borosilicate, C22 (2.4602), Duplex (1.4462
Type 85 sight glass from Metaglas is specially designed where an aseptic DIN 11864-3 clamp connection is needed.
METAGLAS SIGHT GLASS
Romynox supplies various Metaglas sight glasses, which are very suitable for aseptic and sanitary applications. Type 85 sight glass from Metaglas is specially designed where an aseptic DIN 11864-3 clamp connection is needed.
The design is compact, robust and, easy to install. The o-rings and tri-clamps for this sight glass are optionally available.
Sight glasses from Metaglas are characterized by a sight glass that has been fused into a steel ring. The sight glasses meet the requirements according to ASME BPE.
|Sizes||ASME BPE 1” to 4”, DN 20 to DN 150, ISO-DN 26,9 to DN 114,3|
|Max pressure||-1 to 16 bar|
|Temperature range||Duplex (1.4462) : -30°C to +280°C|
Alloy C22 (2.4602)/Alloy C4 (2.4610): -60°C to +300°C
|Connections||Aseptic DIN 11864-3 clamp connection|
|Material||Glass: Borosilicate according to DIN7080/DIN7079|
Ring: Duplex (1.4462) or Alloy C22 (2.4602)
|Surface finishing||ASME BPE SF-2.4.1-1, SF1|
|Certificates||Certificate of Conformity EN 10204 – 3.1 or 3.2|
- Also available in type 85.BF (QML) with aseptic grove which is suited for assembling on aseptic round clamps and light option Type 85.BF.USL33
- Light type 85.USL33
- 316L (1.4435)