- No cleaning validation requirements
- No mess or clean up
- Customizable modular solution
- Allows the user to control complex processes
316L (1.4404), 316L (1.4435)
The ARTeSYN Arterial Process Module APM (Patented) allows the user to control complex processes like chromatography, or filtration, that are greatly improved with computer automation and toss the flow path when it is finished. No cleaning validation requirements. No cross contamination concerns. Simple. Straightforward
The APM is a next generation fluid management solution for single use process systems allows you to modulate and control flow without having to use your fingers as the control valve. Enter the 21st century of automated disposable process systems with this unique, customizable modular solution. The modular APM offering enables you to minimize even further your hold up volumes, while you to automate and regulate the flow of your process. Then again, just throw away the fluid path. No mess. No clean up.
- Wide variety of accessoires
|Temp. range*||Temp. range is depending on the material of the hose.|
|Material||Body, connections: 316L|
|Operated||manual or actuator|
* Temp. range is depending on the material of the liner. There are currently 3 standard liners designed especially for use in ARTeSYN products to suit a variety of applications and line media that can be molded into custom orientations to suit your layout.