- for light cryogenis use
- installation quick and easy
- modular build
Butt Weld, Orbital welding connection, Threaded, Tri-Clamp
Meca-Inox delivers the PY4 stainless steel ball valve type for light cryogenic use (-50ºC).
The PY4 has some distinctive features, such as the unique concept of Meca-Inox with revolving connection component, which makes installation quick and easy. The PY4 is modular build with various control levers and actuators.
- Different types of handles
- Other materials: 304L, carbon 904L, Hastelloy C22
- Client specific connections
- Options other certificates
|Sizes||DN 8 to DN 125|
Reduce bore, Full bore, True bore
|Max. pressure*||100 bar|
|Temp. range||-50°C to 190°C|
|Type of connections||Butt weld, Socket weld, Thread (NPT and BSP), Flanged|
|Weld connections||ISO, ASME, DIN, SMS, S10, S40|
|Material||– Body, ball, connections: 1.4409 (316L)|
– Seats: TF3215 (PTFE + Carbon)
|Operation||Manual or actuator (electric or pneumatic)|
|Certificates||3.1, CE (PED)|
* Max. pressure is depending on the temperature and DN size. See the Pressure/Temperature diagrams for more information.