SVF – TSB7 3-way ball valve
CleanFLOW Multi-Ported High Purity Ball Valve
- ASME-BPE compliant
- Silicone free
- Complete 316L stainless steel cast construction
- Drainable design with Tube-ID” dimensions
- ETO ends are designed for orbital welding
- Exclusivce “fine adjust’ handle for precise positioning on sizes 1/2″- 2”
TSB7 ball valves are engineered to be a true process piping component to specifically meet the demanding processes found in the pharmaceutical, food and beverage industries.
At the heart of the TSB7 design is the use of a common port that facilitates directional flow requirements and drainability in the optimal position.
The common port “C” may be located at the bottom or the side of the valve. The two most common flow paths are the Side Ported (SL) and the Bottom Ported (BL).
the Tube-ID port opening is dimensionally identical to the adjacent tubing to comply with the latest ASME-BPE guidelines.
- Three-piece “Swing-Out” design offers easy access for in-line maintenance
- Encapsulated body seals to facilitate welding without disassembly
- Exclusive “Fine Adjust” handle for precise positioning
- Cavity filled TFM1600 seat optional
- Also available electropolished and/or Oxygen cleaned