SED – KMA 190 complete Diaphragm valve
Pneumatically operated with Stainless Steel Bonnet and Plastic Actuator
- Efficient plastic piston actuator with stainless steel distance piece
- Direction of control air connection is mountable in 90° rotations
- CDSA sealing concept
- Flexible diaphragm suspension
- Optical indicator
Romynox delivers KMA diaphragm valve series SED for high purity applications and meets the highest standards for the pharmaceutical, food, fine chemical and cosmetic industries. The KMA series from SED has a number of characteristic features, such as the air connection that can be positioned in-line or at 90° relative to the process flow.
The KMA 190 is pneumatically operated and is suitable for sizes DN 4 to DN 15.
The valve is designed for applications with high purity, dirty and aggressive fluids, and gases. Smooth surfaces, no explored nuts, no edges, and outside self-draining in all assembly, positions describe the optimised wash down design.
- Investment cast 316L/1.4435 or other Alloys
- Surface finish Ra value to max 0.25 m
- Other materials
- Client specific connections
- Available with wide range of control equipment and accessories: stroke limiter, limit switch and position indicater
- ATEX version
Read more about Brand: SED