SED – KMA 205 Manual Valve DN 4 – 15 mm
Manual actuated valve with stainless steel bonnet and plastic hand wheel
- Stainless steel bonnet and plastic hand wheel
- Manual actuated with rising hand wheel
- Sealed bonnet with optical indicator
- Adjustable internal travel stop
- CDSA sealing concept
- Flexible diaphragm suspension
- Suitable for limited number of cycles of autoclaving
KMA 205 diaphragm valve serie form SED for high purity applications in the pharmaceutical, food, fine chemical and cosmetic industry. It reaches the highest demands of the pharmaceutical industry.
These valves are designed for applications with high purity, dirty or aggressive fluids and gases. Its smooth surface, without nuts or edges, combined with a self-draining exterior in all assembly positions, gives it an optimised design to be cleaned.
- Investment cast
- Other materials
- Surface finish Ra value to max 0.25 µm
- Client specific connections
- Available with internal stroke limiter and locking device with options for U-lock for hand wheel and assembly of proximity switches.
Read more about Brand: SED