SED – KMA 995 Diaphragm valve
Manually operated valve with stainless steel bonnet and plastic handwheel
- Stainless steel bonnet and plastic hand wheel
- Manual actuated with non-rising hand wheel with optical indicator and stroke indicator
- CDSA sealing concept
- Flexible diaphragm suspension
- Encapsulated diaphragm
KMA 995 SED Diaphragm valve for high purity applications in the pharmaceutical, food, fine chemical and cosmetic industries. The KMA series meets the highest demands of the pharmaceutical industry. The design is following the GMP demands for sterile applications in consequent way.
These valves are designed for applications with high purity, dirty or aggressive fluids and gases. Its smooth surface, without nuts or edges, combined with a self-draining exterior in all assembly positions, gives it an optimised design to be cleaned.
The KMA 995 is standard provided with a sealed manual actuator with an integrated optical indicator not disturbing the operation of the handwheel.
- Investment cast
- Other materials
- Surface finish Ra value to max. 0.25 µm
- Client specific connections
- Sealed bonnet
- Adjustable travel stop or stroke limiter
- Locking device
Read more about Brand: SED