SED – ZDL T-valve Zero Dead Leg Diaphragm valve
T-diaphragm valve ZDL with stainless steel or plastic actuator
- Customer’s specific design
- Compact design and smaller envelope dimension is achievable with the Steripur Series actuators
- Combination of many different nominal diameters
- Optimized drainability
- Minimized dead leg
- Reduces surface contact, hold up volume and cross contamination of the product
- Reduction of fittings, tubing and field welds in the system
- Reduces qualification and validation documentation requirements
- All end connections and materials are available according to the customer’s specification
ROMYNOX delivers the T-valve, with zero dead leg, of SED for high purity applications in the pharmaceutical, food, fine chemical and cosmetic industries.
The zero dead leg diaphragm valves are usually used as a point of use in a WFI loop system. It can also be used as a drain point in other systems. The actuators for valves ZDL are part of the KMA or Steripur Series of SED. The SED T-diaphragm valves are also available with a casting body. This is an unique product of SED.
- Handles; control valve or open-close signaling
- materials: 904, hastelloy
- Special versions: customization are always possible