SED – Angle Seat Valve globe valves 584.43
Glove Valve for control and charging applications
- High flow rate
- Assembly of actuator is isolated from the media with sealing prior to the thread.
- 360° adjustable actuator orientation.
- Comprehensive modular accessories suitable for retrofitting after installation.
- Actuator options include normally closed, normally open, or double acting
- The plastic actuator consists of a high temperature resistant plastic
The SED Angle Seat Valve, or Globe valve, is suitable for shut off, dosing, control and regulating liquid or gaseous media.
Angle seat valves are used in the chemical process industry, in parts of the pharamceutical industry, in biotechnology and in food and beverage.
SED Angle Seat Valves excel by means of high low rates, seat tightness and functionality. Additionally, a range of products comprises special compontent, such as control and charging applications. The valve is composed of a 2/2-way angle seat valve body and a pneumatically operated piston actuator, which is mounted with a stainless steel adaption to the valve body.
Read more about Brand: SED