AERRE INOX – VA-TZDL Angle Seat Valve as Process Valve
Angle seat Valve as process valve
RX: NVL - NVT - NVZ
Butt Weld, Tri-Clamp
The VA-TZDL valves are specially designed to minimized the dead leg in the valve. It is optimized drainable.
The Zero Dead Leg valve gives a reduction of fittings, tubing and field welds in the system. The application of VA-TZDL valves with U-bend welded is mainly for point of use on distribution loop or WFI loop for pharma. It can also be used as a drain point in other systems.
|Sizes||3/4″ to 3″|
|Pressure range||-1 bar to 6 bar|
|Temp. range||-10°C to 150°C|
|Type of connections||Tri-clamp, butt weld|
|Material||– Body, connections: 1.4404 (316L)|
– Diaphragm: Silicone or TFM 1600 PTFE
|Finish||– Internal Ra < 0,5 µm|
– External surface mirror polished
|Operation||manual or pneumatic actuator|
|Certificates||3.1, FDA, CE (PED), USP Class VI|
- Stainless steel handwheel or pneumatic actuators available upon request.
- Other materials upon request: 1.4435, Hastelloy
- Other connection upon request
- CIP/SIP connection
- Customized welding plate
- PT100 clamp connection