AERRE INOX – VAF Tank bottom valve
Diaphragm valve designed as Tank Bottom Valve
- Smooth inlet cone open to the turbolence of mixing
- Minimized dead leg
- Compact body
- No product entrapment
- Minimized diaphragm’’s stress, more reliability and lifespan
- Simple and fast maintenance
- Certified materials for Pharmaceutical use
- Full traceability
The Tank Bottom VFA 10º has a 10º vertical offset which enhances drainability while minimizing the internal sump within the vessel.
The valve housing and the piping connections are self-draining without dead-legs. The outlet connection is flush to the diaphragm to minimize hold-up volume, the standard outlet connection on the valve body is furnished on a 45° angle to the horizontal with an ASME-BPE ferrule, other optional end connections upon request include ISO/DIN connections.
45° angle outlet facilitates the ease of fit-up and permits using standard tubing to connect.
All moving parts in the actuator are completely isolated from contact with the process.
- ATEX II 2 GD-T4 version
- Stainless steel handwheel or pneumatic actuators are available upon request.
- Other materials upon request: 1.4435, Hastelloy
- Other connections upon request
- CIP/SIP connection
- Customized welding plate
Read more about Brand: AERRE INOX