SED – KMA 905 Diaphragm valve
Manually operated valve with stainless steel bonnet and plastic hand wheel
- Stainless steel bonnet and plastic hand wheel
- Manual actuated with rising hand wheel with optical indicator and stroke indicator
- Sealed bonnet
- Internal travel stop
- Locking device
- CDSA sealing concept
- Flexible diaphragm suspension
- Encapsulated diaphragm
- Suitable for limited number of cycles of autoclaving
KMA 905 SED diaphragm valve for high purity applications in the pharmaceutical, food, fine chemical and cosmetic industry. It reaches the highest demands of the pharmaceutical industry.
These valves are predestined for applications with high purity, dirty or aggressive fluids and gases. Its smooth surface, without nuts or edges, combined with a self-draining exterior in all assembly positions, gives it an optimised design to be cleaned.
The KMA 905 is standard provided with internal travel stop and stroke indicator and a locking deivce.
- Investment cast
- Other materials
- Surface finish Ra value to max. 0.25 µm
- Client specific connections
- Adjustable internal stroke limiter
- U-lock for hand wheel
- Assembly of proximity switches
Read more about Brand: SED