SED – KMA 495 Diaphragm valve
Pneumatically operated Plastic Actuator and Stainless steel bonnet
- Efficient plastic piston actuator with stainless steel distance piece
- Control air connection 90° to flow direction
- CDSA sealing concept
- Flexible diaphragm suspension
- Encapsulated diaphragm
Romynox delivers KMA diaphragm valve series from SED for high purity applications in the pharmaceutical, food, fine chemical and cosmetic industries.
The valve is predestined for applications with high purity, dirty and aggressive fluids, gases the KMA-series from SED has a number of characteristic properties, such as in-line or on 90 gr air connection. suitable for smooth surfaces, no explored nuts, no edges, and outside self-draining in all assembly, positions describe the optimised wash down design. The KMA series meets the high demands of the pharmaceutical industry. Type 495 is availble in sizes DN 15 to DN 100.
- Investment cast
- Other materials
- Client specific connections
- Available with a wide range of control equipment and accessories, also for retrofitting
Read more about Brand: SED