SED – Steripur 317 Diaphragm valve
Pneumatically operated with stainless steel Bonnet and Actuator – DN 8 – 20 mm
- High cycle stainless steel piston actuator
- Compact design
- Advantages in multiport bodies and manifold valve assemblie
- Control air connection is in flow direction
- CDSA sealing concept
- Flexible diaphragm suspension
- Clean and polished exterior design ideal for sterile wash downs
The Steripur 317, for use in sizes DN 8 – 20, has a compact design; the outside diameter of the actuator is the same size as the bonnet flange.
Smooth surfaces, no explored nuts, no edges, and outside self-draining in all assembly positions, this makes for a very optimised wash down design. The Steripur serie is used where diaphragm valves entirely of stainless steel add value, such as clean rooms or aggressive (corrosive) environment.
The Steripur 317 is the new version of the Steripur. 307 The technical data stayed the same. The 317 has the control air on the top, which makes it overall easier to install and to insulate the pipeline.
Read more about Brand: SED