RX: MCC - MCG - MCE
- Unique design with enclosed diaphragm
- Suitable for applications up to a line pressureof 16 bar
- Self-draining, No dead volume
- No contamination of fluid handled
- Suitable for CIP/SIP
Butt Weld, Flange
316 (1.4409), 316L (1.4435), Plastic PA6GF30
The only diaphragm valve for process with a max pressure of 16 bar.
The stainless steel diaphragm valves of the SISTO-C series come with a handwheel (code MCC) or stainless steel actuator (code MCE). They are used in several high purity applications in the pharmaceutical, food, fine chemical and cosmeticindustries.
A SISTO-C valve made entirely out of stainless steel is very suitable for use in clean rooms or in aggressive (corrosive) environments. The enclosed membrane design and the compressionspring provide an unique way of sealing.
The SISTO-C is suitable for a maximum of 16 bar (test pressure 30 bar) and guarantees a long lifespan of the diaphragm.
|seize||¼” to 4″|
|membrane size||MD 30 till MD 115|
|max presure||16 bar|
|surface teatment||internal surface finish SF1|
|control||manual or actuator|
|Certificates (standard)||3.1 material, FDA, USP Class VI 121 0C, , , PED, CE1935/2004, TSE/BSE|
|Certificates (optional)||2.2 surface finish, ATEX|
- Actuator accessoire SK-i box
- Other materials 904, Hastelloy
- Special versions customization is always possible